The proximity to the most important Italian espresso coffee machines producers and the long relationships with renewed international brands of sanitary faucet’s producers allowed TRIDELLA Brass to have a deep experience about Non Ferrous ecological Alloys with low or zero Lead content. More than 10% of the production is dedicated to the Silicon Cu-Si ECObrass®/CuPHIN® (CW724R) necessary to comply the more strict American standards (Pb<0.2% on the part in contact with sanitary water) and European standard (10 mg/l di Pb). The ability in supply customers in different industrial sectors gave to GST the possibility to use and machine a very large range of Cu-Zn alloys.
From last years TRIDELLA realizes Aluminum components, especially in the automotive sector with 6000 series alloys.
Available Alloys Range
BRASS Alloys that meet the EUROPEAN STANDARDS (Pb 10mg/l) concerning Sanitary Water:
- CW617N-DW (standard brass for hot forging with Pb<2,2% - Cu 58%)
- CW612N (brass for deep forging Pb<2,2% Cu 60%)
- CW625N (DZR alloy 63 Pb<1,6% Cu 63% As 0,15%)
- CW626N (DZR alloy 65 Pb<1,7% Cu 65% As 0,15%)
- CW725R (AQCUARIN® alloy, Pb<0,6% Cu 66%)
BRASS Alloys that meet the AMERICAN STANDARDS (Pb<0,20% in the part in contact with the sanitary water) concerning Sanitary Water:
- CW724R (Si Alloy ECObrass®/CuPHIN® Pb<0,09% Si3% Cu 76%)
- CW510L (USA alloy Pb<0,20% Cu 57%)
- CW511L (DZR USA alloy Pb<0,20% Cu 62% As 0,15%)
- AW6082 (standard alloy for fot forging Anticorodal AlSi1)
- AW6026 (Anticorodal AlSi1 alloy with low lead content)
- AW5754 (alloy Al Mg3,5)